Ok- I know, it's been a while.. I've been busy. It's camp time. But that's all done now... and I am at a conference in San Antonio. It's a technology conference. And so far, I've been celebrity hopping. Seriously... so I realize this is no Tom Cruise and Denzel Washington, but Eric Close and Lester Holt are just as good for me. Seriously... I have been a fan of Eric Close since he was on Santa Barbara in the early 90's!
And... Lester Holt- Today show fame.. I grew up with him on Chicago TV too! You don't know me very well if you haven't heard me start a statement with 'i was watching the Today show the other day..." I'm a huge fan.. the only thing that could have been better would have been Matt Lauer. So anyway...they were at a technology education conference. How crazy!!!! And Eric Close...he's now on Without a Trace on CBS- so at least my dad should know who he is! :)And... just for all the elementary school teachers who read my blog...are you familiar with Peter Reynolds? I wasn't, but was shunned by the teachers sitting around me... I went to a session with him too...The North Star, The Dot, Ish? Whatever they are, he wrote them. :)
and then... I saw my high school physics teacher..... and then I saw my high school english teacher and her husband who used to work with my dad. All in San antonio. Small world!

No comments:
Post a Comment