bkg

10.08.2008

things that make you go 'hmmm...'

Today, I paid $15 for a man to caress me. It was worth it. He's special. My heart races each time I get to see him! He knows things about me that no one else ever will. He knows just what makes my heart beat too. It's almost like he can see inside my head. Some would even say I'm his friend with benefits. But its ok- he's just my doctor.

I'll end my details of my doctor visit there- but I went in for a check-up- and the reminder phone call said that you should try to come 15 minutes early because they are updating their computer system and you may have to re-supply some information. So I went 15 minutes early. Only to be greeted by a line in front of me. No worries though... who in their right mind is in a hurry to get into the doctors office. :) well... the first man in line took FOR-EV-ER! And then the next lady steps up and she needs to schedule an appointment with a referral doctor. Adn she's not being very cooperative (or quiet for that matter- I can tell you that she has to see the OBGYN because her uterus is tooo large- TMI for me, even trying to stand back far enough to not hear! ) So... midway through this lady trying to schedule her appt- the girl working the desk had a couple phone calls that she answered and kept saying she'd have to call them back when the line went down. Well... the lady trying to schedule the appt, wasn't quite getting that the doctor she wanted to see was booked out until Nov, so she might have to choose a different referral doc. So- what happens, the lady working at the desk gets so overwhelmed and upset, that she gets up and leaves- runs out of the area crying. :) I've never ever seen a desk clerk do that! Finally another girl showed up to help, but it was all so awkward. The lady in front of me was like, "I was just scheduling an appointment. ":) Uh huh.. sure you were. Awkward. :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I despise going to the doctors and always arrive fashionably late only to wait for a half hour more in the waiting room :) I am going to try and stay healthy so I don't have to find a doctor here because I really had a routine with my old doctor.

Unknown said...

Post it on YOUR blog!! :D

and I'd say my purse is meduimish. but it sure fits a lot. :)