bkg

5.05.2009

yep...i'm gonna need therapy

The month of May keeps me busy doing one of the most despised duties of my job- evaluating teacher videos. We videotape the teachers we work with throughout the year and then evaluate them to see if they made changes... And yes, some of them are horrible enough to make me think I need therapy- but that's not why. So back to the story... Today I spent a couple hours evaluating videos with my buddy Steve. We were corralled in a conference room that is part of my office suite. Well, you can imagine my shock, surprise, and fear when after watching 2 hours of teachers teaching, we finish and I walk Steve to the office entrance only to see two guys sitting in our waiting area. These weren't just any two guys, they were two guys who didn't want anyone up in their business. (I think you know who I mean! ) So how horrible is it that my immediate thought was 'arrrrrrrrgggghhhh! what do they want now? ' When all it really turned out to be was that they were there to help move computers. After all, they do work in my department. :) But yeah, I think I'm gonna need therapy- that cannot be a healthy response. :)

On other notes.. I'm trying something new this week... putting my shoes away where they belong when I take them off! Novel, I know. So far so good... and if this works well, I may expand it to jewelry and bobby pins too. :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I would have the same response I would think!

And, let me know how that works for ya, maybe I will try it too! :)