bkg

9.02.2009

thoughts of the day...

1) if you have the plague that is going around, please stay home. No job is so important that you can't miss 2 days in a row. I know you think you're important... but I like my health more than your help. yes, that means you.

2) Saw (500) Days of Summer last night! Loved it! I had anxiously been awaiting it.. and was so afraid that my over anticipation would result in not liking it! But I loved it! And it's not a love story, its a story about love. It's a lovely little indie RomCom. Best Quote: You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me. :) I guess y'all will just have to see the movie to find out what that's about.

3) And being inspired by said movie in #2 above, I went ahead and decided to sign up for both the pottery wheel class AND the sassy pop/ hip hop class. :) No.. they don't do either of those in the movie.. but its about doing different things and being in different places. :) No..i've never done a pottery wheel, nor do I dance. :) Should be entertaining for all those around. :) And yes, i should probably take something more useful like Spanish or Photography... but... eh... carpe diem I guess. :)

4) John Piper threw out a challenge the other day.. No Bible, No breakfast. I'm considering it.. I've always excused myself to not doing a quiet time in the morning because 'im not a morning person, etc" but this challenge has been hitting me... so if nothing else.. why don't I do bible and breakfast at the same time instead of breakfast and Matt Lauer? :) I could do Matt and make-up :) and bible and breakfast... I want to get a plan in place of what to do, not just random readings.. so we will see how this goes :)

i guess that's about all for now...

No comments: