bkg

8.27.2009

Interesting Email...

So this is an email I was copied in on today- not quite sure why I was copied in on it except for the fact that the sender probably things our office staff uses the bathrooms in this area also... names withheld so I don't get up in anybody's business...but thought you might all enjoy it...

XXXXX,

I am not sure who decided to make the bathrooms on the first floor close to my office unisex.

The consequence is that I find them in a disgusting state already at 11 am.
The seat is up, they have not been flushed, and there is urine all over.
Until males know how to leave a bathroom in a clean state, unisex bathrooms are a disgusting idea in a public place. I will no longer use them. I am not sure a sign would help as these are probably males whose parents didn't educate them in how to keep a toilet clean.

Please forward my mail to whoever made the decision.
Thank you - XXXXXXXX

No comments: