ok..im back... i think i'll try the play by play of dwts tonight...
first up- chuck- ha ha.. that just cracked me up... guess it depends on how you read the first 3 words of this line :) texas two step here he comes! not quite sure what part of this is 'dancing'..hes just walking around the floor while anna.. twirls. hmm... could be a bad week for chuck!
next up... MJH- the charleston.. that should be fun... im thinking they definitely arrange the order by who people want to see least at first and the better ones at the end... althought this is pretty entertaining... yay clarissa, sabrina, melissa! oooh..and joey lawrence in the audience! yes!! she could be raking in the 9's tonight! ooh 2 9's and a 10!! woo hoo!
commercial break... let me take an opportunity to update you on some things... 1) my hip hop class is CANCELLED! only 3 people signed up! I know who 2 of them were! :) So...we are hoping people will sign up for session 3! we only need 5 to actually have the class! so if you think it would be fun.. please consider signing up! 2) today I got to hold a 3 week old baby for an hour. *sigh* he's sooo cute. I think I need one. :) 3) I also went and took lunch to one of my co-workers who is off on medical leave. I just want you all to know that if i'm ever off on medical leave.. someone please come visit me EVERY DAY! NO MATTER HOW SICK YOU THINK I MAY BE!
oh... and back to our program...
natalie... uh oh.. she's crying in practice... may not be good. apparently The Bolero dance has nothing to do with the over skated song Bolero. :)
ok- aaron is going to do a lam bada... wow... a tender moment with michael irvin last week after the dance-kind of awkward. eh.. they were ok.
and now im kind of hungry and bored with blogging.. so i'll report back on how donny does. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment