bkg

2.10.2010

AI Play by Play

OK- since the next season of dancing with the stars has yet to begin, I thought I'd fill in with a play by play of American Idol.

I do love American Idol. So much that I've been to the post show concert- twice. :) So right now we are in Hollywood Week. That's where the people who got passed through the auditions get a real audition and see if they can make it to the top 25.

It just starts with a bunch of drama- c'mon.. I just want to hear everyone sing.

However, they did show a clip of a girl who made it to hollywood week last year and she was in a group with Danny Gokey. I couldn't believe that I almost forgot about Danny Gokey! where has he been since finishing the tour? I love Danny Gokey! :)

Ok- while more drama is going on, I did a quick google search on danny gokey.. turns out he's going on tour with sugarland...and apparently he's gone country and released an album in December? who knew!

random thought...did the girl who was on Barney make it through the first cut of hollywood week?

and i'm very curious to see who makes it in the top 25 that had to drop out because of a legal issue....

charity vance...you need to go back to your regular hair color...

wait.. is that jason castro's brother AGAIN? oh.. and he's done. too bad.. i like Jason. I'll never know if we like Michael Castro.

wow.. there's a girl that just decided to leave cause she didn't want to be humiliated. Ironic. Is leaving because you don't want to be humiliated not going to humiliate you?:)

dumbest quote of the night.."in the past year i've grown so much in my entire life"- hey, your 17... you got a lot of growing to do :)

c'mon people...choose a song where you can actually sing the words! This crazy gwen stefani stuff... ridiculous.

what is that horrible pink dress this girl is wearing... it doesnt matter..shes going home anyway...

wow now we've whittled it down from 96 to 71... we've got a lot to go... next week. :)

No comments: