so this isn't a posting about how busy I am, because to me, 'busy' has a negative connotation and is usually reserved to make excuses for things and reasons to not contact people. This post is about how excited I am about all my upcoming events and I can't believe how quickly time will fly either!
So starting tomorrow, I have a Smarter Workshop- my parent/student workshop that we conduct to get kids interested in computer science. We've had a bit of snow today if you haven't heard about it- but the parents opted to come, so we are going with it! I'm kind of excited becasue we are having hawaiian hut cater! YUM!
Sunday- Anna's birthday party! can you believe our darling is already going to be 1???? so exciting! Oh, and the superbowl too... I'm rooting for 'offense' i want drew and peyton to both do well... so Go Offense!
The following weekend- my next (and final ) face burning procedure! But, I"ll be on lockdown- hoping for another Glee night though!
The weekend of the 20th- our final Smarter workshop!
Then, the 22nd-24th- SAN DIEGO! :) We are presenting at a conference... it will be a quick trip, but fun to get out to the sun for a bit!
I come back from that trip to host our Science Olympiad Regional- luckily that is mostly taken care of- phew!
I get to breathe for a few days after Science Olympiad, and then its off to HOUSTON!! For the Rodeo! I'm so excited to see all my peeps down there and TIM MCGRAW at the rodeo! woo hoo!
The craziest part about the Houston trip is that I get back on the 9th of March only to turn around on the 10th and head to Milwaukee! Schemiel, Schemazel...SIGCSE here I come. I get to present at ANOTHER conference there!
And then, there are tentative trips to North Carolina and/ or Oklahoma at the end of March- too early to plan for those though... but I'll keep you posted.
Then, that brings us to April. Adn me being one year older. *sigh*
But isn't that an awesome few weeks? It should be so much fun! So many travels too! yay! Im sure I'll be exhausted, but hope to have lots of blogging fodder for you! :) You know if I'm going to be in airports 4 times within 2 weeks, something blog worthy is bound to happen!
so til then...

No comments:
Post a Comment