So I thought this was a great idea, but I'm scared to death to do it. :) Just being honest. :) But check this out and then tell me what your "What If" is if you are willing to share?
The link worked for me but it is too scary to even think about. I'd have to say something like what if I took a leap of faith and quit my too stressful of a job without having another one. Too scary to do.
3 comments:
The Link doesn't work...
-katy
hmmm.. odd... it did when i posted it :) i wonder if he got too many hits or something...
The link worked for me but it is too scary to even think about. I'd have to say something like what if I took a leap of faith and quit my too stressful of a job without having another one. Too scary to do.
Post a Comment