bkg

1.04.2011

Wish List

So per my intentionality and non spending resolution habits... I've decided that I am going to create a wish list. I think this will be a good exercise of self-control and stewardship for me. You see, I typically just buy whatever I want- not paying attention to a budget or spending plan- and sometimes getting myself in trouble by doing so. By creating a list, I can then review what I want- see if it's a need- save up for it- and give my friends opportunities to shower me with gifts. (OK- just checking to see if you were still reading :) )

So here it is...

Joanna Weaver's Book- Lazarus Awakening
David Platt's book- Radical
Tim Keller's books The Reason for God and The Prodigal God

Wii Fit Plus (whole system)
Just Dance for the Wii

ok. i guess that's all i can think of for now.. but i'll repost when more things come to mind. I am hoping by doing this, it does make me take a better look at what I buy and how I use things to fill other needs in my life.. and maybe turn that all into something positive!

happy 2011!

No comments: