All that aside... I know there is a detail y'all want to know about..so here it goes...
You might remember this blog posting. The one where I was trying to decide how to celebrate my birthday 6 months ago? Well... a lot has happened since then and I now have surgery bills to pay- so financially, a fun trip doesn't look like it is going to make to cut. (Some of you are jumping up and down that Donny and Marie are off the table now, aren't you? ;-) It's ok, I can take it. )
But... I've decided to combine some of the options and put them all under the umbrella of My Favorite Things! To make this celebration BIG- I am going to try to have lots of smaller celebration opportunities throughout the month of April! (YES-Celebrating allllllllll month long! :) ) Some will involve my favorite activities, some will involve my favorite foods, some will involve my favorite people (OK- all of them should involve my favorite people, right? ) - some might even involve a surprise! I have found a mission trip I am praying about and think I will ask people to pledge toward the trip rather than bringing gifts to any of the smaller celebrations (great idea from my sister!)
So..... what are the elements to the collection of celebrations?? I'm not telling yet. *sigh* I know. I've hyped it all up, and now I'm not telling. Plans are in the works. And some of them are going to seem ridiculous (but you'll come because you love me and want to celebrate, right? ;-) ) I'm waiting for some confirmation on dates. (As in calendar, not male escorts.) So keep your calendars and minds open... and i'll keep you posted when I know something!

No comments:
Post a Comment