bkg

4.04.2012

40 Days of 40-Day 1 and 2

So... day 1.. it was my birthday. It was everything my birthday was supposed to be... celebrations, indulgences, lots of love... and no working out. :) Cmon... you know there are just some days you get a free pass from working out.... death in the family, bad visit from Mother Nature, undiagnosed disease you don't want to share with everyone, and your birthday! 

But with it being my birthday... and the reality of being 40 now actually at hand, I'm doing well with it. Well, except for one thing that keeps freaking me out. I had this realization that I am the age now that my 'adopted family' from Elmwood was when they took me on as a young, naive, dorky college student. I don't know why this freaks me out.. just a time/space continuum thing I guess. 

so as for Day 2... I didn't work out today either. Stress got the best of me.. and time crunched the me in from both ends... but got to participate in a Christian Passover service. It was cool.  I'm not a history buff AT ALL... so its experiences like this that make me learn and it was awesome! 

But here's to a better Day 3..with lots of positivity  and definitely a workout. :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, Day 3 must be a reeeeaaallllyyyy long day. :)