bkg

4.02.2012

40 Days of 40- Day 0

Day 0? (zero, not day-o, daaaay-o)Yes.. day zero. If you want me to complicate it, it's a computer science term. If you want me to uncomplicate it, its I'm not actually 40 yet. :) So day before turning 40... It can be day zero.

Just to remind you what I'm doing... I'm trying to become a Fitness Ambassador for Miracles Fitness. I LOVE this place! And its been so good to me! So now.. there's a 6 week contest- just in time for my birthday! If I win.. I win $1000. If I win 2nd place, I can get a $250 gift card or a month of free 1-1 training! So how do I earn points? Simple.. you come with me! :) Seriously.. I can bring ANYONE for 3 free workouts!(and up to 5 people each time I go- so grab a friend too! ) And I get points if you come with me! woo hoo! Sure.. there are other things I can do to get points (lose weight& body fat, testimonials, pictures) and I plan to do those too... but the real meat is in the guests! So who wants to come with me???????????

Go here to sign up for up to 3 times you would like to join me! Since today is my actual starting date... I already had my first guest join me! Yay for Amy McLean and her willingness to come along! I think she'd tell you she loved working out with Adam too! :) ANDDDDD.... YOU get some quality bonding time with me!!!!!!

Hope you'll consider joining me! Opportunity ends in May!

See you soon!

No comments: