
Hi all... so i thought i'd update you on the finger verdict... its not broken. :) just some sensory nerve damage that should go away when the swelling goes down.
For those of you wondering what happened... it was a work injury. You know those computer scientist and math teachers can get pretty wild. :)
In all reality, I shut it in a car door. :-( Latched and everything. It was lovely and blue. And painful. And numb on the knuckle. :) And still numb. So we are watching that and will see how it goes. :)

1 comment:
Oh that happened to me once! My dad accidentally slammed my finger in the car door when I was a teenager. My finger wasn't broken, but the nail did fall off. And it has never been the same since...still has a weird indentation in it.
I hope yours gets better soon! Keep it iced!
Post a Comment