bkg

7.19.2007

My New Eating Plan

So for those of you who don't know, I am on a new eating plan. I am actually paying to have someone tell me what I can't eat and make me workout. I figured I wasn't going to do it by myself, so why not have a little bit of help. And yes, I am calling it an eating plan. We will not use the "d" word!!! So how's it going you ask? Swimmingly. And I say swimmingly because I am supposed to drink 2/3 oz. of water for every pound of body weight. I'm a big girl- so that's like over a gallon of water a day. :-) And multiple trips to the little girls room! But other than that, it is going ok. Today is the first day I was kind of bored with my meals. I think the novelty has worn off- and eating 3/4 of a cucumber for a snack just isn't doing it for me. :) Don't get me wrong, it's all real food and I get to make it myself. And even got to choose what my meals would be. So I guess I shouldn't complain! But I guess the old adage of you don't know what you've got til it's gone is starting to sink in. And boy could I use some gummi bears or mini powdered donuts right now! :) BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE IN!!! I will eat my apple and imagine it's a gummi bear!!! A yummy, crunchy, apple flavored gummi bear! It's to the point now where I see it as a competition. Either I will win or my appetite will!!! So wish me luck and let the games begin!!!!!

No comments: