Ok... so today I got to be on TV. We were invited down to IU to be on their PBS show for outreach. http://www.fridayzone.org/index.shtml We had another workshop scheduled for today, so our outreach team had to divide and conquer. So, it was decided that Bill Bayley and I would go do the show, the rest of the crew would go to the workshop. Well.. when I got up this morning, there was an email from a co-worker telling me that she was going instead of Bill. Turns out, Bill was hurling all night long! So... off we went! Well, I got to do the interview portion of the show and my colleague got to do the activity with kids. Well... I had a problem- the only thing I could think of the entire interview was Wayne's World. It all started when the camera guy did the 5...4...3...2...1 thing and then I was like Garth frozen in the lights! I think I did horribly! The on air host has threatened, I mean promised, to send us a copy of the show when its done. yay. So, normally I'd invite any of you in the Indianapolis and Bloomington areas to watch us Apr 25th at 4:30 pm :), but I'd rather hope you'll make other plans. :)
4.15.2008
I'm not sure I'm cut out for public television
Ok... so today I got to be on TV. We were invited down to IU to be on their PBS show for outreach. http://www.fridayzone.org/index.shtml We had another workshop scheduled for today, so our outreach team had to divide and conquer. So, it was decided that Bill Bayley and I would go do the show, the rest of the crew would go to the workshop. Well.. when I got up this morning, there was an email from a co-worker telling me that she was going instead of Bill. Turns out, Bill was hurling all night long! So... off we went! Well, I got to do the interview portion of the show and my colleague got to do the activity with kids. Well... I had a problem- the only thing I could think of the entire interview was Wayne's World. It all started when the camera guy did the 5...4...3...2...1 thing and then I was like Garth frozen in the lights! I think I did horribly! The on air host has threatened, I mean promised, to send us a copy of the show when its done. yay. So, normally I'd invite any of you in the Indianapolis and Bloomington areas to watch us Apr 25th at 4:30 pm :), but I'd rather hope you'll make other plans. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment