4.03.2008
The Biggest Birthday Present Ever- The Final Hoop
OK- so I am fairly confident that by the end of today, I will be registered for the final class I have to take in order to get my principal's license! Woo hoo! The good news is that even though the course is limited to 15 people, there are still 13 spots left. (Why is an online class limited in enrollment anyway? That makes no sense at all! It's not like there's not enough room on the Internet or something!) Anyway... I have to take this class at Indiana State, not so happy about that because I don't get a 70% discount there- and I suspect I will actually have instructors that care and require you to do work for the course, and to be quite frank, I'm not too used to that. :) BUT- it will be done. Happy birthday to me! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What! No blog comments on the day of your birthday?!?!? I hope your birthday was very cool sis-n-law. Oh, and yes let's regress to the NKOTB days. Sounds fun. However, it's even more fun to regress to days we never knew. Check out MSN's elderly rockin in Enland. Pretty cool. Later Mindy.
Post a Comment