bkg

5.14.2008

AI Tonight

Here's my play by play of tonight's show:

Ok- Fantasia- all I can say is 'what the heck was that?' I voted for Diana DeGarmo that year. (see also, this post) But what the heck *was* that??? Seriously.

Who's it gonna be... I cound't ever get through to vote for David Cook last night....sooo.... could be...but Syesha may be making a late run for it... controversy with Archuleta's dad... bad song choices...she could slip in...

anyone want to go the the Idol tour- Conseco Fieldhouse! I have the password for pre-sale tickets!!!!!!!! (actually I have 2 passwords for 2 different pre-sales! )

Archuleta is brought out on stage first... what does that mean... and he's crying in his video piece....little girls love him... but can they stay up late enough to vote? Wow... great moustache on the mayor of Murray, Utah! Ok Seacrest... get on with it... hes not gonna tell us anything is he? 30 minutes to go...surely we can't know anything yet... Syesha has people throwing babies at her????? I now officially declare this the season of tears on American Idol. OH wow... David Cook takes over his brother's dream...wow. Sucks to be little brother...here we go.. more tears...

ok Seacrest... enough already...send someone to the finals... ok...final prediction... david and david.. and next week..cook wins.

dim the lights.. here we go... archie is in... and.............................................................cookie.... yep. see you next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a new blog... just letting you know!

Who do you think will win tonight????