bkg

5.13.2008

Life's greatest mysteries...



so there are two HUGE decisions that will be made in the very near future that will have an impact on millions of people, and I have the ability to have input on both of them.




Let's talk american idol first. We are down to the final 3 with the finals set to take place next week! I know I had previously said that this would impact my vote. The good news is, with the help of wardrobe and on staff stylists, there are no longer any totally weird hairdos! So... if I could get through, my votes would be going for David Cook. Archuleta- you're starting to seem a bit creepy and Clay Aikenesque. Don't get me wrong, I like Clay, but he just appeals to a different set of people.






And the other big decision- DWTS! Who will be in the finals for Dancing with the stars? It should come down to Yamaguchi and Jason Taylor- but its hard to say at that point in time...she's good, he's cute... there's a bunch of closet football watching dancing fans that are out there voting for Taylor... so it could be anyone's game... but as much as I would like Kristi to win... I think its going to end up being Jason Taylor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about David Cook, but I think Archuleta will probably win because of the teeny-bopper and grandma votes. I am guessing he will probably be like Taylor Hicks and fall off the face of the earth shortly after the season is over.

As far as DWTS, I am pulling for Kristi because a woman has never won and A LOT more women are watching HOT Jason Taylor!! :-)

Just my thoughts!

Amy