bkg

11.10.2008

The Things I wished I had blogged about...

OK, ok... I know it's been a while since I blogged. But seriously, I've been busy! Crazy busy. But, there are things that have happened that I *wanted* to blog about, but I just hadn't been near a computer long enough to do it.. so here's my list of things I wished I had blogged about...

1) Snow. Uggh. Sunday on my way to church I saw the first snowflakes of the season. It made me sad. I know its November, but somehow I was enjoying the 70 degree weather up to this point.

2) I hate the Toyota "saved by zero" commercials. They drive me insane. I think it's the jingle. And 'saved by zero' doesn't make sense to me.

3) The other commercials I hate are those stupid "every kiss begins with Kay" Kay Jewelers commercial. Even worse than Toyota- and I know they don't stop until after February.

4) If you don't know this already, I had a job interview. And have been invited back for a 2nd interview. I *think* it will be next week, but still waiting for the finalized version.

5) Props to CBuss and surviving her trip to China! We are happy to have her back! And I'm so grateful for the gift she brought back for me- lovely pearl necklace and earrings! I love them! I can't even begin to say how grateful I am- but figured that a shout out on the blog at least is a good place to start!

6) The Election. Barrack Obama is not the anti-christ. Enough said. I'll share my thoughts on his running mate Joe Biden later though. :) And as for his cabinet- i'd love to see Tim Roemer, Evan Bayh, or Dick Lugar get a nod for something- representing the Hoosiers!


so now you're all caught up on my thoughts!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I do agree that Obama is probably not the anti-christ.

Katy said...

I'm going to agree with your dislike of those commercials. I am personally getting annoyed with Bob Rohrman and Mirena! Really medical commercials in general.. like do you really suggest meds for yourself to your doctor after hearing about them on TV.