ok.. so im watching american idol... and we are down to the final 2- and its tatiana and danny... don't even pretend that they are in the same league and people would actually vote for tatiana....
i might quit watching if she's in over him.... and yes.. i did actually vote last night! (gotta love text voting! :) )
I do have to say, danny reminds me of Tom Adler though...
ok..here we go.. 4 minutes left...
and....
the person going through is...
DANNY!
yay!

2 comments:
i toooootally agree with you. i was livid last night. if tatiana had gone through... ohhhh boy. but thankfully, danny made it.
have they done it this way every year?! going from 36 to 12... that seems very... abrupt. I don't know. i guess it's ok because this section of the show doesn't really interest me that much.
I was determined not to watch again of Tatiana went through. It was more about the producers creating drama than anything else. :-) I also think based upon talent Anoop should have gone through before Michael, but knew Michael would because America loves his story. Hopefully, Anoop will get a chance in the Wild Card.
Post a Comment