So in an effort to convince myself that I am neither the most boring person in the world nor the weirdest... I thought I'd start compiling a list of random little known facts about me... so here goes the first installment.
Fact #1- I really like the song Dream a Little Dream of Me. I'm sure it has something to do with my liking of the Corey's in the 80's and the fact that they had a movie of the same title. But I even have the sheet music for it and will occassionally bring it out and pluck it out on the piano. Which leads to fact #2.
Fact #2- I took piano lessons for a bazillion years, but I can only play the melody line of sheet music. I started playing the clarinet in 6th grade, and would try out the songs on the piano- but it was only the treble clef... so I lost all memory of how to play the bass clef on the piano.
Fact #3- For most of my childhood, I would only eat a baked potato with the skin side facing up. I have no idea why.
I think that may be enough for you to chew on for now... more to come as they become available and come to mind....

No comments:
Post a Comment