bkg

8.21.2007

God is Good All the Time, All the Time God is Good

So... its back to the grindstone this week! This is the first week of classes at Purdue! YIKES! But I cannot express how excited I am to see all of our students back at the CSC! God has really been good and I think allowed some healing to happen over the summer. Everyone is showing up with servants' hearts and a new level of maturity. Its overwhelming to see God work in the lives of these students. He is truly good all the time!

Tonight, some Godly kickball!

On other notes... we are one step closer to a new pulpit minister at Elmwood! Woo hoo! The search committee has sent a recommendation to the elders- they will meet tonight- and hopefully make an offer to someone tonight. I say 'someone' because I know who that someone is, but I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you. :-) It's secured information until the final deal is done. :) So sorry to keep you all hanging.... I guess you'll just have to pray for patience! :)

No comments: