So... I am a faithful watcher of the Today Show. I think I have watched it virtually every morning since I was in middle school. (That is the peril of being the youngest in a family of 4 and having only one bathroom- you get in the shower early and then have to get out! ;-) So I got ready in front of the TV- and still do. :-) ) ANYWAY...
On Friday they had their Summer Concert Series and the performers were none other than Kool and the Gang! I didn't know the Gang was still hanging with Kool, but apparently they're still going strong! So I am listening to Kool while putting on my make up and all of a sudden I hear this horrible noise! I start looking around my bedroom and house trying to figure out what is making this clanking noise. I immediately suspect my ceiling fan has become unbalanced and the pull chains are hitting the light fixture. But no, that's not it. I run to the bathroom to see if something has gone terribly awry with my pipes...but nope, not there either. Check the computer, no , not it. And I finally figured it out... I think it was COWBELL. Kool and the Gang and cowbell. :-)

1 comment:
I got a fever...and the only prescription...is more cowbell!
Post a Comment