bkg

12.12.2008

Christmas Card Competition

ok.. some of you may remember this blog posting...

I wanted to let you know that I have already received 5 christmas cards and I think I am sitting at 8 points. The reason the total is soooo low... the return address labels. But I realize you may be asking- "mindy, how do you know they came from a charity that we didn't give money to?"- and the truth of the matter is... because I used the same return address labels. :) BUT- the ones from my insurance agent... those are legit.. I definitely contribute to him. :)

How are your point totals coming along?

3 comments:

Amy O said...

40 points so far..with 24 cards! Looks like I am in the lead. No charity labels yet...at least I don't think so...they all look legit!

Mindy Hart said...

sister.. you've got to be wayyyyy off on the labels... most of the family ones i have gotten so far are with the labels... we will have to do a point comparison per individual card... i'm keeping my envelopes too just in case :)

pednurse said...

Well, I know I'm not joining in your sister competition here....but I had to add up & see what I had....13 cards so far with a total of 56.5 points. :) Points lost for imprinted signatures (twice) and misspelling of my names (once by DH's grandma). Bonus points from newsletters/photos (x4), signatures (x3), gilding (x2), humor @ progeny's expense (x1), and foreign country (x1). Now to get my own cards sent out.... LOL