bkg

9.06.2007

Imagine....

So I was talking to a friend the other day about how boys often let girls down :) and we both said that sometimes the quote from Grease comes to mind where Frenchie says ' the only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.' but how we put that in the context of God, not necessarily our earthly fathers. So... I started thinking what some of my other favorite movie quotes would sound like coming from God....

So imagine, if you will, the following if said by God... and if you can identify the movie they all came from, there's a prize for you!

And then God said...
1) The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.
2) I'm doing all this to save your a** when what I really wanna do is drop you on it!
3) Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
4) Go the distance.
5) FOR-EV-ER!!!
6) Have you taken leave of your senses?

That's all I've got for now... I'll have to see if more come to mind!

No comments: