So, that's our tagline that our minister starts off the service with each week. And usually a good reminder for all of us! This week it has held true.
I've been feeling kind of friendless this week- mostly because my busy schedule doesn't match up with anyone else's busy schedule for free time-so when I have time available, I feel that I'm abandoned or that I've abandoned others. (mostly pms driven though.) BUT... last night I received phone calls from 2 of my oldest and best friends. It was so nice to talk to them. One, I really *had* abandoned a few years ago (Let's just call him He Who Must Not Be Named- for fear of my mother, sister, or other college friends expressing their true feelings about this individual if I call him by name. :-) at least this way, there's some element of mystery :) ) But it was a nice reminder that I'm really not alone and God does provide.
Speaking of God providing- today KLOVE went live in Lafayette! Woo hoo! 106.7 is no longer hits of the 80's, 90's or today.
And also speaking of God providing, we could use some prayer for our campus minister search. I can't go into detail right now, but just pray for us.
So no one commented on my attempt to go Unplugged.. so I am staying plugged for now. :)
Today, I get my CPR and AED certification- one more hoop jumped through for the Principal license! Woo hoo! 2 more to go!
And on that note...i'm out for the weekend now...

1 comment:
Glad you heard from "He Who Must Not be Named" It is interesting that you used the same name that they use for the evil villian in the Harry Potter books and movies. Seriously, glad you were able to reconnect!
Amy
Post a Comment