bkg

2.04.2008

Science is Cool...Until you have to drive in it...

When I first started my job, one of the collaborative presentations I had to do was allllllll about the water cycle. I should have know it would come back to haunt me some day... do you know what happens when there is 8 inches of snow on the ground, and the air temperature reaches 50+ degrees? This....
This is an actual picture taken outside my house at 5 pm tonight... ( unlike the one I claimed of the snow from the other night...sorry mom! :) ) That's pretty much how it looked all day too.. This is the most horrendous fog I have ever seen in my entire life! I went interning today- and I have never been more scared ever- You literally couldn't see the stoplights or crossroads until you were right on them... But, its days like this that make me miss being in a school. Seriously- not because of 2 hour delays- but I like the crazy days. The kids are bouncing off the walls, everyone is out of step, but it shakes up everyone and gets them out of the routine! And I love it! Adminstration here I come! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was so funny to see everyone freaked out about the fog yesterday...it didn't even occur to me that it was a problem, because winter in Louisville is almost always like this. It's almost like you guys laughing at me for being scared to drive in the snow!! :)