bkg

9.29.2008

blogosophy

ok... so depending on how frequently you actually check my blog.. you may have noticed some frequent changes to the blog. I decided that when I get a whim, I am going to change the title of my blog. The recent series of blog titles have been titles or lines from christian songs I like. (ie- keeper of the way- Ross King- awesome! Check it out for yourself at www.rosskingmusic.com )

And thanks to Kelsey, I have found some great backgrounds now! woo hoo! they are just so much fun! And I love ribbon- even fake ribbon accent on my blog page! So those will change frequently too.

But what won't change is what I blog about. Any random thoughts that come in my head- they will probably end up here. :) My theory about blogs is that they are a great place for storytelling! (And I LOVE storytelling! ) So hopefully I'll have lots of stories to tell and they will be fun! But right now.. i've got nothing...

except this week... on friday..I'm going to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale (ok- I've probably just ruined the surprise for most of you of what you'll end up getting for Christmas now :) ) It makes my heart jump for joy! Cute bags, big discounts...put your requests in now ladies (and gentlemen if you're so inclined)! I'm hoping to find some supercute stuff and have a list a mile long of people I want to buy for! So wish me luck...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my request...a Vera Bradley that I can use for a diaper bag, is gender neutral, and doesn't look too Vera Bradleyish...do you think you can find it???

Your sister

Gloria said...

I would love a nice bag to take to ladies retreats to carry my Bible, glasses, note book and or items that I need.