bkg

9.23.2008

Intoxicated

I am absolutely intoxicated by the smell of the McIntosh Yankee candles. I want the entire world to smell like this. I want chocolate to smell like this, I want beef to smell like this, I want my hair to smell like this, I want my poo to smell like this. Its absolutely delightful. Right now I have an air freshener of this hanging in my car, and its sooooo refreshing everytime I open my door. Totally intoxicating!


On other news and speaking of intoxicating... I saw a series of events saturday evening that had me wondering if I was intoxicated, even though there was no alcohol in my system. I was heading out to visit some friends and the first thing I saw was a young girl sitting on a guard rail holding a cross made from 4x4's. And she just sat there smiling and waving as people passed by. As I continued up the road... I saw a succession of people- the first an asian lady walking alongside the road as if she were intoxicated. About 100 feet behind her was an asian man walking and carrying a bad of apples. Then, in another 100 feet, there was a military man doing pull-ups on a tree limb, only to be followed by an asian boy carrying a stick and hitting everything along the way. All that was soon forgotten when I got on the highway and a car went to pass me in the right hand lane - the man was reading a hustler magazine while driving. I can't make this stuff up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks, Mindy... that means a lot! :)
they actually are still showing video from Carmel, but they do have a "Campus pastor" who is in charge of the West Lafayette campus. :)

umm... that is CRAZY all those things you saw. Are you sure it wasn't a dream?! hahaha