Ok Ladies... when wearing a denim skirt such as the one pictured here, do you unbutton and unzip and pull it down or do you hike it up when using the little girls room?
Well, seeing as I have yet to buy a skirt that fit so tightly as to not be able to pull it up....I've always pulled up. My DD on the other hand will pull down every skirt no matter what. Go figure! So I say if at all possible, pull it up (then you don't have to worry about what's on the floor that it might get into either!).
I have to pull it down. It will not pull up as it is too tight. I don't have big hips but it still won't come up simply. Especially the pencil style denim skirts- they have to be pulled down. I wish I could pull it up due to the gross floors in bathrooms!
6 comments:
Pull it down. Ain't no way a pencil skirt is going up over these hips.
Pull it up. To my knowledge I don't have any hips. Tis unfortunate.
Well, seeing as I have yet to buy a skirt that fit so tightly as to not be able to pull it up....I've always pulled up. My DD on the other hand will pull down every skirt no matter what. Go figure! So I say if at all possible, pull it up (then you don't have to worry about what's on the floor that it might get into either!).
I have to pull it down. It will not pull up as it is too tight. I don't have big hips but it still won't come up simply. Especially the pencil style denim skirts- they have to be pulled down. I wish I could pull it up due to the gross floors in bathrooms!
Yeahhhh, I'm not a fan of bathroom floors. So up it goes.
Definitely up, though I don't wear pencil skirts very often. I just make it go over my hips. :)
Post a Comment