1) A lady I work with had a jewelry party this weekend. She brought in the catalogs in case we wanted to look at them and perhaps purchase something. There was one necklace that caught my eye. As I was reading the description of it, it said it was made from FAUX Cat's Eye beads. Please tell me they do not actually make REAL Cat's Eye Beads.

2) Trying to stick to my healthier eating plan, I was so excited when I saw sugar-free peeps in the store. How could I let easter go by without partaking in this delight? So I got home and busted open the package of the 3 little chicks nestled in their white cup packages. And I bit into one of them with an expectation of this feeling of nirvana. And that's when I realized... its the sugar that I like in peeps. Mostly because the real thing is all sugar. Marshmallow = sugar. Outer Coating= pure sugar. Sugar Free Peeps= huge dissappointment and should never ever be made again. :(

2) Trying to stick to my healthier eating plan, I was so excited when I saw sugar-free peeps in the store. How could I let easter go by without partaking in this delight? So I got home and busted open the package of the 3 little chicks nestled in their white cup packages. And I bit into one of them with an expectation of this feeling of nirvana. And that's when I realized... its the sugar that I like in peeps. Mostly because the real thing is all sugar. Marshmallow = sugar. Outer Coating= pure sugar. Sugar Free Peeps= huge dissappointment and should never ever be made again. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment