I must use my blog forum to now publically admit- I am facebook friends with my dentist. Odd? Maybe? Awkward? Maybe? Stalker? Definitely not. With all my dental woes, I have quite a few people ask me about my dentist office.. so i thought maybe they had a page on facebook i could just refer people too... and when i typed in allure dental...his cheesy mug showed up! And oddly enough.. he's friends with one of my 2nd cousins... weird! But I think they must have been in the same frat in college. So now we are friends... yay.
On other notes... i had a bunch of other stuff I was going to blog about.. and I had to leave for a meeting.. and it has totally left my mind. :) So apparently that's all you're getting today.
Wait... wait... ha ha.. writing 'it totally left my mind' reminded me of what it was going to be...
So I am so shocked with myself. As my facebook status indicated, I went home last night to sew and watch american idol. And I must say that the dresses are coming along nicely.. my hope is to finish Katie's tonight! 2 hems and a crinolin ruffle.. and it should be set! But... why I am so shocked is that I got so into the dress and american idol last night, I totally forgot about BOTH The Biggest Loser AND Dancing With the Stars! What is wrong with me? How could I forget my other 2 standby shows? And they both have results on Tuesday nights! I at least flip over to find out who gets voted off! I only remembered that I forgot these 2 shows when reading the blog of my sister's pastor this morning and looking at my newsfeed on igoogle! wow.. that is monumental in my life. :)
ok- that's it for now... for real this time.

1 comment:
On Biggest loser it was Cathy that got voted off. She sort of sacraficed herself for the others on her team and told them to vote her off. Puts the Blue team down to 3. That is unusual for Bob's team to be behind like that. I'm for Tera to win the whole thing.
Post a Comment