bkg

3.31.2009

a day in the life...

so what have you been missing that's going on in my life? here's the highlights..

  • you might have noticed that some posts about a certain situation have been removed from my blog... a certain someone involved in said situation visited me in my office and made it clear that they didn't want anyone up in their business. So i decided it was safer to remove that information.
  • I have a secret crush. Who is it? It's a secret. He never reads this blog, so he will never know. And neither will you. I am taking applications for husband material though. Submit all your inquiries directly to me. It's time.
  • Baby showers and weddings. none of which are mine.
  • I'm feeling a little Molly Ringwaldish.
  • oh.. and I got my hair chopped off. :) which kind of goes with the comment before this one. :)

that's it.. you're all caught up!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

So when they said they didn't want anyone in their business did you respond that you didn't want any cars in your bedroom. :-) So who is the crush...real person or celebrity?

pednurse said...

Hmmm....I would have left the post, left the pictures, and just shortened the names to initials. Personally, I feel that if they're going to pull stunts like that, then they need to live with the consequences. Not like it wasn't in the newspaper.....