bkg

6.27.2009

Who am I?

So- I got to the hotel and they went to check me in and asked for a photo ID
of course! I explained what happened and the girl said she would have to
check with manager! 10 mins later she returned and I was allowed to have a
room! Woo hoo!

On my flight over I had come up with a few ideas of how to get a copy of my
ID so I'd at least have something with me! The genius plan was to call my
landlord, have him unlock my house, and then to have a friend get my stiff
and fax it to me. So I called the landlord when I got to my room. Turns out
he's in south dakota. But luckily he left the keys with someone and by 4 pm
allison was able to get into my house! And after a few failed attempts, by 9
pm last night, I was in possession of a copy of my ID! So wish me luck for
getting home on monday! :)

As for the conference-i don't do well with being talked AT for 12 hours- and
right now I'm cold, have to go to the bathroom, and am stuck in a row where I
can't get out! Grr! :)

No comments: