bkg

6.09.2009

wow.. its been a while

Ok- so just as usual...my claim is that i've been busy. But this time its for real. :) June is the busiest month for me. 4 weeks of teacher training a week of camp and a 4 day trip to DC. Yeah..i know there's not that much time in June, but that's my point! I'm looking forward to the DC trip.. never been there! woo hoo! THe trip is courtesy of my win to make it on the National Computer Science teachers association board of directors. HOw much of a geek does that make me? :)

I'm currently watching 18 kids and counting... and two of the girls are FREAKING out about getting their wisdom teeth out. Is it bad if I want to laugh at them? On the flip side I really am getting into the Little Couple show after the Duggars- but mostly because it takes place in H-town! It's fun to try to identify places I've been!

Leading into my crazy June was a couple days of vacation! Woo hoo! What did I do or where did I go you ask? Well, the major stopping points were Battleground, IN, Indianapolis, and Richmond, IN. :) Not kidding! But it wasn't vacation to get away, it was vacation to welcome back an old friend. (Ok Tom, you're not old. :-) )
Our church softball league had our first game last Saturday. We started off strong... scored an insane 10 runs in the first inning... and then we hit the wall. :-) The other team made a come back and we ended up losing by 1 run. But... a valiant effort by our team. We'll get em this week! :)
next week.. computer science summer camp... 24 middle school boys- 4 middle school girls. Pray for me. :) ha ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture of the giraffe gets me everytime!!

i wanna come to one of your softball games!! i'll be a cheerleader.

Laurie said...

Who is that ridiculously attractive man in the picture with you??! ;)