bkg

11.30.2007

I've lost it!

Yeah.. I really did. I lost 10 pounds. Some of you are thinking 'that's great', but it's not. I can't find it anywhere. I don't know where it went! I've looked under the sofa cushions, in my purse, the back of my car, even the freezer. And I can't find it anywhere!

You don't get it though do you? I mean, I've done nothing to make it go away! I'm pretty sure I haven't been to the gym the entire month of November. Imagine my surprise when stepping on the scale Monday morning to assess the damages done by the Thanksgiving Feasts and other meals leading up to it, only to find out that not only had I not gained a single ounce, but there were 10 pounds that I could not account for that were now gone! (After the surprise, it turned into elation. ;-) ) I assumed it was some sort of residual effect and by the end of this week, it would have found it's way back to my hips, thighs, or wherever it decided to land, but nope! It's still gone. I'm fully hydrated and everything.. and its still gone. And I like it!

So, to celebrate, I considered purchasing a bag of gummi bears or powdered sugar donut gems- but instead, I scheduled 4 more personal training sessions at the gym. :) A bit more costly, but probably well worth it. :) Wish me luck! We will see what happens by Christmas!

No comments: