- Today is the last day I can hope to find a parking spot on the ground floor of the parking garage at work.
- Today is the last day that I can hope to find a clean toilet seat in the bathroom at work.
- Today is "Welcome to America, here's your complimentary driver's license, yes it's ok if you've never driven before, just make sure to stay 20 mph under the speed limit, and use the white lines on the road as 'guidelines'" Day!
- Today marks the beginning of another "Crosswalk Sign Avoidance" Year on campus.
- It is also the beginning of "B=Basement, G= Ground" Awareness Week.
- But not to be outdone, it is also 'The arrow on a One Way street sign usually points the one way you're supposed to go" Awareness week.
All I can say is "Welcome Freshmen. And stay out of my way because I might actually hit you. :) "

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time!
Post a Comment