bkg

8.07.2008

I LOVE the Olympics!

Tomorrow night is the opening ceremonies for the Olympics! I love the Olympics! I don't know if it's the sense of competition, domination, or rallying around your country, but I love them! But today some sad news to report... BOTH Hamm brothers are out of the men's gymnastics. HOW SAD! They just seem like super nice guys that you want to see succeed, and now injuries have forced them out. :-( I don't even know if it will be interesting to watch or not without them in. I guess there's always women's gymnastics, swimming, diving, softball, and baseball to watch! :)

Go Team USA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that one...can't wait for the Olympics!! I am sad about the Hamm brothers, but I think they will be OK...Paul already has an Olympic all around medal. Besides all the sports you mentioned, don't forget basketball and track and field.

Amy