
That's right... y'all knew I couldn't sit idle for too long. I've finished all my administrative coursework, and now I don't know what to do with myself. So- being the consummate learner that I am... I decided on another course of study. I'm bound and determined to learn to play guitar! That's right, guitar.
I've had a few lessons with a friend of mine who is trying to teach me- and she thinks I'm her guitar protege. :-) But the problem was, she'd bring her guitar, she'd show me a few things, I'd practice a little, and then her guitar would go home with her :( So....I bought a guitar last night! So now I can practice all I want! First I have to get it in tune though. :) That has been more of a daunting task than I thought it would be! But soon enough, I'll be sitting on my porch and on my way to becoming the next John Denver, Ross King, or Hannah Montana (or not! PS- I did not buy the Hannah Montana guitar you see at the right... it's for pictoral representation only- much more colorful than the standard natural colored one I got. :) ) So here's to sweet music to your ears and more songs than I can play on the piano after 7 years of lessons. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment