8.08.2008
Two Becoming One Becoming Three?
Well... it's official... I have a roommate. Now those of you who keep up with the blog, you may be wondering if those Mormon boys came back with a husband for me afterall. No... or well.. at least if they did, I wasn't there to greet them. :) But I actually have a roommate! She's married. Yeah.. married. The story goes- she just got married a few weeks ago- her husband got a job out in California that starts immediately, and she needs to finish her PhD and teaching assignments this semester. And...she owns a house, but they are trying to rent it out, so she needed somewhere else to be! And I offered! I think it will be fun! I always enjoy having someone around to share with and watch TV shows and whatnot! She's promised to make me a public transportation user (full disclosure- the CityBus picks up RIGHT outside my back door- literally! And I've never ever used it. :) ) She officially moves in on the 20th when she gets back from California! It's been a year since the last roommate and the perpetual transitional housing arrangements I have with Jean Haynie! :-) And I am sure if the new roomie and I have half as much fun as I have with Jean, it will be a great experience! So here's to the next 4 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
After you begin using the bus you need to get Phil to :) We can't afford to both drive to work when we work at the same place!
Post a Comment