bkg

8.15.2008

The Mormons Revisited

Yep. They came back. Except I wasn't here. So how do I know they came back? Perhaps from one of the best stories ever!

So... last night I had a campus committee meeting on campus. Y'all know I have been running my recovery hospital for our dear little ninja allison. So she was spending another evening at my house, cracked out on her pain meds. (The good news is that she's much better now. :) ) By cracked out on her meds, I mean this girl has been having some insane dreams! They are rather entertaining for the post-sleep audience though! So you can imagine that I was a bit concerned leaving her, but she had promised to sleep while I was gone..

When I returned from my meeting she was awake and resting on the couch. A few moments later she announced that the mormons had visited! I didn't know if this was a dream she had or if they really had visited. She assured me they had really visited. So I asked her what she did. She told them I"d be back at 8:30. :) But then wanted to know their names. So she found out their first names. They asked her if she was married. She told them she was just here recovering from surgery. So... now they think that not only am I pregnant, not married, and looking for a mormon husband, but that I have abandoned my friend while she is recovering from surgery and is drugged up, leaving her to fend for herself. Apparently they did ask if they could do anything for her. :) She said no. :) And they told her that 8:30 would be too late for them to come back. :-(

So now... I really want them to come back after next wednesday when my roommate moves in and have yet another person answer the door! I can only imagine what they will be thinking at that time! :) Here's hoping!

1 comment:

pednurse said...

LOL This is getting funnier by the day! Can you just imagine the prayers they are sending up for you now??? Keep us posted....